Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fluid Mosaic Model


Me and my group had recently did a Fluid Mosaic Model. Each of us had different jobs to do. Some of the features that ours included were the integral Protein, Hydrophobic helix Phaspholipid chokesterol oligsaccharide and Glycolipid. I don't even know how to describe how it looks like, but to me maybe a hill with long thin worms hanging out. Also with potatoes look like. After we have finished our drawing we had to come up with questions that will help us with our model. Then after we had to go around and look at others to see what theres were about and learn about each and everyones model. It was fun drawing it , but the hard part was coloring it so we know what each part was. Some parts i got confused and others I learned some but not a lot. I still need some understanding on what things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment