Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Being in biology is really different then any of my other class. Recently what we have been doing in here is  we had to choose a disease that we wanted to learn more about. I chose Parkinson's disease. This disease was very interesting disease. It is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system that often impairs the sufferer's motor skills, speech, and other functions.Theres not very Many people i see have this disease. Since I've been in here almost everything is done online or on the computer. We also learned study double bling trial. Honestly I still don't know what the means I've read about it and it don't make since to me. I hate not knowing what something is but I am willing to find out what it is. I have never done this type of work before where everything in class is done on the computer. I'm hoping that I will get the hang of this. Back on the topic about my research. After we found our disease we had to answer some questions. For my research found that mine talks about who can have it and at what age they can have it. It also talked about the study of some medicine that I never heard of. They have numbers and letters that I don't know what they mean its so weird, But if i want to fulfill my goal in the medical field I have to start learning what everything is and what they are talking about. 













Parkinson-disease.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment